Cleaning, Sanitizing and Protecting Protocol
SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID 19
- Clean and Sanitize frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to sanitizing.
- PROTECT surfaces to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria.
- REMOVE any loose debris and where applicable, wipe surface with damp rag.
- CLEAN surface with a general-purpose cleaner:
- Spray on and wipe it off! On extremely dirty surfaces, allow to penetrate and leave on surface for 2-3 minutes. Apply second spray if needed, and wipe.
- Wipe surface with clean, damp sponge or cloth.
- For removal of built-up, caked on grime, or for best results when cleaning rough irregular surfaces, spray on, agitate with brush, rinse and wipe.
- DISINFECT with an EPA-registered List N disinfectant such as Novalent Sanitizer + Disinfectant –EPA REG. NO. 6836-348-53053
- Apply solution with a cloth, sponge, or hand pump trigger sprayer to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- After application, allow to dry before applying Novalent AM RTU.
- PROTECT surfaces using Novalent AM RTU microbiostatic surface protectant
- Using a trigger sprayer, spray the entire surface area 4”-6” from the surface making sure the surface is completely covered.
- Let stand until dry (5-10 minutes)
*Novalent AM RTU is not registered for use as a virucide.